Sungod Industries Ltd.
Founded in 2004, Sungod Industries was incorporated in July of 2005 in the province of Alberta.
At first, we primarily focused on off grid systems due to the prohibitive cost of bringing grid power to remote homes and cottages. We also installed many remote transmission power systems for well sites for several different oil companies.
Later, as prices for solar came down, we started to do “on grid” systems as the application process became easier and the payback time lessened with the reduced cost.
Sungod Industries Ltd. Now serves British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. We take care of all permitting and applications for interconnection, grants and rebates. We also size your system according to your power needs and complete the installation from start to finish.
In 2006 we designed a modular system for use in a remote community (off grid) this system was designed primarily for power but quickly took on several different roles in “off grid living!”
We strive to keep on top of the latest technologies and advancements in the alternative energy world.
About the Owner
Solar Design and Installation Consultant
Owner of Sungod Industries LTD
Daniel is a Red Seal Master electrician with 22 years of experience, he has worked in all aspects of the electrical field including some overseas electrical infrastructure consulting. He owns Sungod Industries Ltd. A renewable energy equipment supplier/installer. Sungod Industries has been in operation for the past 13 years.
He has worked for and subcontracted to:
- Syntech Enerflex
- Tarpon Energy Services
- Flint Energy Services Professional Attributes
- Worked in all fields associated with the electrical field including construction, maintenance, industrial mills, mining, and oil and gas.
- Supervised large projects (Suncor Firebag, phase 2 MCC and SAGD motor portions $60M)
- Skilled in communication and organization for getting projects done on time and on budget.
- Now works strictly with the design and installation of renewable energy systems.